Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Athletes!!!

This year not only is Coach Allen going to be yelling your splits for distance runners and screaming for the sprinters, meandering to the throwing pits and learn something, and cleaning the sand from my teeth in long jump and listening to Jimmy and his knowledge in High Jump ( which Im hoping to learn what he knows)I am going to be taking tons of pictures, and posting them on the blog. I felt like last year when we got the results back from a meet (five days later) most of you didnt get a copy or you did and its somewhere in your sock drawer. Sooooooooooo............. Im going to do my best at adding the individual times, heights, jumps, and throws to the blog so you can check them, compare them, and well just have easier access to your times places also then you might check to see how the rest of your team did as well. Those results are lengthy and usually we just look for our own name and carry on. Im going to break it down in each meet and add to it all year. If you have pictures or music you would like to add let me know and I would be happy to add it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I will have to remember this idea for the future...

Telisse and Kade said...

Why thank you!